Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ski Dubai






Ski Dubai has the world's largest indoor Snow Park. Transformation starts here. You walk inside with shorts and are transformed into ski bunnies. We walked through ice filled caverns to the bottom of the slopes where ice sculptures and mountains erupted into the scenery. The snow park at the bottom of the mountain offered tobogganing hills, bobsled rides, skiing and snowboarding slopes. The place was enormous!



Snowball fights! I quickly took the picture and ran for cover!


I have a suspicious feeling about him looking so calm while gathering snow.


First step, make it to the top to see what there is to do here.


With all the cold, mountains and snow.... it feels like we are in Colorado.


I have no idea what the name for the big space ball was but it was fun! You crawl inside and flip, slide and roll all the way down the hill.







So you can see that the indoor area is several layers of the mall and kept getting higher and higher. Really a neat experience but I have to admit..... I left a little early and let Matt play with the kids while I had some alone time shopping :)

There were 5 different slopes inside the building ranging from beginners to difficult.


Riding on the ski lift.


Connor and I went down the slopes on tubes.


Our snow angel :)


And finally, worn out little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment