Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PADI certified






A very exciting week for Hailey and myself. We spent the week at Oman Dive Center to get our PADI ( Professional Association of Scuba Instructors) certificate. It was a busy week practicing many skills in the open water. We dove several times throughout the week. On one decent, I landed on a sea snake. The instructor grabed me and I looked down to see it coiling itself up. If it did bite, it didn't go through my fins. It's amazing venturing under the ocean. Watching marine life in its natural habitat was stunning. Some of my favorite sightings were of green sea turtles, moray eels, sting rays, pufferfish and the beautiful lion fish. I don't see myself wanting to be a master diver but I was able to experience something new and wonderful that my daughter and I will never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment