Sunday, May 8, 2011

May Faire


The children's school presents their annual May Faire!


Bagpipes lead the way for fairies, gremlins, jesters, king, queen and all magical creatures in between.


We sprinkle flower petals leading the way to our little festival.
(Yes, that's me wearing the green)


This is where Mother Nature bestows good will to the king and queen.


Connor is testing his fate at the fish pond.


Connor and I running the three legged race but it appears he's my wing man.


Logan, Connor and two dear friends of ours preparing for the sack race.


I think we can agree, Logan is tied up for the moment.


My little policeman swinging in to fight a crime.



The wonderful thing about festivals is the wonderful music that accompanies it. These guys really did a great job of keeping the spirits high.

No comments:

Post a Comment