Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Special Treats


Connor played the Fairy Prince in Hans Christian Andersons "Thumbelina." Here he is taking Thumbelina to safety within the flowers. Thumbelina" is about a tiny girl and her adventures falling in love with a flower-fairy prince just her size.



The flowers and bell ringers celebrating Thumbelina and the fairy princes happiness.


An Evan-made beaded necklace being placed over my head in honor of Mother's Day at our tea party.


Here I am with my wonderful hand made items my boys made. Connor made me an adorable bracelet made with silk and felted wool and Evan made a special beaded necklace with a blue butterfly charm. The boys know how to treat their mother right.


Evan and I sharing a special moment. He made a book and was reading it to me along with the invite to the tea party.


My Favorite - We walked around the classroom and all the kids showed their pictures and kind gestures of their mothers. When Evan was asked why his mother was special he replied "She takes me to the dentist." What a charmer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment