Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We visited Ham's Peach Orchard in Texas. The kids loved visiting. We bought a bushel of peaches. After giving away as much as we could, we ate peach cobbler and peach crisp the entire week. Yumm. My sister came to visit with her family. They are always entertaining. I bought them each a pair of shoes for thier birthday. Allysa (wearing the white pants in the picture) came up to me and said "Sasa, look at my new shoes." I told her I loved them and I bought them just for her. She said "Well, I deserved it." So, funny.



Texas was also very warm for us. We have been in 50 degree weather all summer in Monterey. The boys delighted in playing in papa's sprinkler. We were heading out to visit family and the boys were soaked. Connor just smiled and said we were having fun. How could you dampen that spirit?
We visited many libraries and I tried to rub off my love on reading. We will see if it works:)

No comments:

Post a Comment