Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Children's Museum

We love visiting Children's Museums. There is always so many exciting things to do and see. Kids have such a short attention span. It's five minutes here and "Mom, let's go." My dad was such a good sport. He let me drag him around an entire week at our pace. He'd never complain but I'm sure he needed a week to recover after we left.





We learned a little about dinosaurs and, better yet, we pretended to be paleontologists. The excitement of taking our tools to explore and talk about ancient life forms kept us amused. We'll me
anyways.










The easiest way to learn is by doing. We visited the stockyards and I let my dad read all the information on the 50 samples of barb wire. Needless to say, the kids and I ran off to the area where they had simulated horses and we could herd the cows back to the corral. In the end, Evan found is own horse (Hailey). He couldn't find spurs big enough to spark that filly into action:)

No comments:

Post a Comment