Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Texas Part 1


Here we are leaving the Monterey Airport. This is Connor and Evan's first air plane ride. The Captain of the plane offered the boys to sit in the cock pit and look around before take off. That made the trip right there:) I decided when Logan was two that I would not fly with really young children alone again. So, attempting to see if the kids were ready to fly, we bought them all cowboy boots and prepared them for fun and adventure. We flew to Texas to see friends and family and boys were excited.















We ended up being 45 minutes late and missed our connecting flight in Los Angeles. Honestly, I was teary eyed because last time we missed our flight (Germany to Chicago) there were no more flights for that night. Luckily, another flight left 3 hours later and the boys and I were able to walk the air port looking at shops, eat some lunch and, of course, they pretended everything was a play ground.

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts. Thanks for posting pictures too! Glad your wait wasn't too long :) Next time trying coming to Utah, I hear there is never a delay going there :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to come to Utah. Maybe we can squeeze it in on our way out:) Wonderful friends always make traveling worth while.

    ReplyDelete