Friday, July 9, 2010


We celebrated my daughter's twelfth birthday in June. She had a New Moon Party with a life sized poster of the teen heart throb, Jacob Black.

This was a treat! We had several wonderful neighbors chip in and make wonderful goodies. My favorite was the cake. It even included a card from Jacob saying "I'm so sorry I can't be the right kind of monster for you".



The girls had so many fun games planned. They included pin the nose on Edward, putting gummy worms on fishing lines and tring to eat them off and we went to a local store and had each girl choose one outfit for the "I wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit" game. We took pictures and the girls voted secretly for first place. It was a hoot! I told the girls I was keeping the pictures to give them at their wedding!

Here is a pic of the gaggle of girls. These girls have had alot of laughs together. Several are moving this summer which made this event more special. What a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment